- *All athletic and extracurricular events are cancelled for this week.*
- Weight room and athletic fields are closed.
Office & School
- We are operating under limited office hours. Please call the office before coming to the school to make sure someone is there. If you need assistance, we recommend you e-mail email@example.com and someone will get back with you promptly.
- Elementary Parents: Pre-order supply lists for students will all be handled online. The info went out in an e-mail last week from Mr. Aycock. You can click HERE to go to the website. You will need the code: 37343 - The deadline to order is JUNE 5th!
- The summer day care program is for this school year's K3 – 5th grade students. It is open for registration for our current students now and will open to the public this week. We will have smaller class sizes and will be following the health department guidelines for child care centers.
- Driver’s Ed is open to anyone that will be 14 years old or older by June 1st. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Most questions can be answered on the pdf document located in this week's announcement e-mail.
- See below about possible *BAND* sign-ups!
- 7th - 12th Students - we would LOVE to have a band. If you would even be remotely interested, please fill out THIS form and let us know. You do NOT have to have any prior knowledge of reading music, etc. This is not an official sign-up, just letting us know you'd be interested in learning more. We do need a certain number of students to make this work - so please sign up! Learn to read music, find your "group," and open yourself up for the potential to get great college scholarships!
- Looking Ahead
- All events will be held on the dates below, in streamed form. Times for each will be TBA. For the remainder of this school year, please use the calendar below, not our online calendar.
- Spring Athletic Awards (Will post at 3pm on Tuesday, 5/12/20)
- HS Academic Awards Night (We will let you know when this is posted.)
- 6th Grade Graduation
- K5 Graduation
- Elementary Academic Awards (We will let you know when this is posted.)
- Senior Graduation
Everything isn't listed above. Want to see our entire event calendar? Click here! You can also click the "subscribe" button in the top right corner to add these events to your calendar! An added bonus - you can now print a full calendar view! (Keep in mind if you print the calendar, any changes made will not be reflected onto your fridge. 😉)
Our ceremonies will all be pre-recorded. We will alert you when those are pushed out on our YouTube channel.
All signups are currently suspended.
Teacher of the Month
Verse of the Week
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
- 2 Timothy 4:7