Step 1: Request Information
Step 2: Chat & Tour
Step 3: Complete an Application
- Complete an Application ($30 non-refundable fee)
- The application fee will be paid through the FACTS Portal - please do not bring a check/cash to the school.
- Submit Required Documents (Can be submitted in application or in-person)
- Birth Certificate (Copy)
- Social Security Card (Copy)
- Mississippi Form 121 Immunization Compliance (Must be on MS Form)
- Previous Report Card(s)
- Previous Testing (ACT, ACT Aspire, OLSAT, etc.)
- Previous School Discipline Report
Step 4: Schedule an Assessment
BA requires all applicants, K3 - 1st grade to take an entrance assessment. During the assessment, students will spend time with a teacher in a classroom. Students will be asked to sort colored items, work puzzles, write their name, test fine-motor skills, and identify letters & sounds. Students are not required to have mastery of these skills, however, teachers prefer to see where each student is academically. Students will also be assessed on their ability to communicate effectively. This assessment is set-up by appointment only.
BA requires all applicants, 2nd -12th grade to take an entrance assessment. During the assessment, students will spend time with the admissions team in the office. This assessment consists of a STAR Math test, STAR Reading test, & a short language test. This assessment is set-up by appointment only.
FAQ: How Does the Admission Committee Make a Determination?
Step 5: Receive Admission Decision
Step 6: Complete Enrollment Packet
Step 7: Board of Directors Approval