Step-by-step Instructions to Access Re-enrollment Packet
1. Sign in with your username and password (The district code is BA-MS).
- Once you have signed in, click on the 3 lines "hamburger" menu on the left.
- Then, select "Apply/Enroll" on the menu.
- Click on “Enrollment/Reenrollment” + "Open..." to begin the re-enrollment process, and follow the prompts to complete the process.
2. Complete the packet online.
- You must hit the "Submit" button on the "Enrollment Packet Review" section or your re-enrollment will not be counted.
Re-enrollment fee ($300/family) will be remitted and drafted from the bank account/credit card on file with FACTS when the (first) student's packet is submitted.
- Log in to your FACTS/Renweb account.
- Fill out the short demographic, medical, & emergency contact update in the re-enrollment packet for each student & submit.
- At the time of submission, you will remit the enrollment fee payment of $300/family.
Withdrawal Procedure During Withdrawal Period (12/11/23 - 1/7/24)
- To withdraw your student for the next school year (2024-2025) DURING the withdrawal period:
- Fill out this Withdrawal Form (Takes 5-10min)
- Mark "Withdraw" in the enrollment packet section of your FACTS/Renweb account by Sunday, January 7, 2024.
- You can access this enrollment packet by following the directions in the section above titled, "Step-by-step Instructions to Access Re-enrollment Packet."
- If you miss this step, your child will be automatically re-enrolled for the next school year.
Withdrawing AFTER Withdrawal Period (1/8/24 or Following)
- Outside Withdrawal Period (1/8/24 or After)
- Beginning December 2024, you must withdraw your student(s) within the communicated Withdrawal Period. If you are outside of this timeframe, you will need to take extra steps to withdraw, as your student has already been re-enrolled for the next school year.
- Fill out this Withdrawal Form.
- Watch your e-mail to receive communication from the administration with detailed instructions. You will have 2 options:
- Write a letter to the Shaw Education Foundation's Board of Directors requesting to be released from your contractual period (for the following school year, not all subsequent years through 12th grade) with a detailed explanation of your reason for withdrawal.
- Pay the remaining contractual obligation (for the following school year only) for each student, thereby fulfilling your obligation for that school year.
- Wait to receive communication from the school administration regarding the Board of Directors' determination on your request for withdrawal.
Enrollment Packet Troubleshooting & FAQ
- When I log in, I don't see any packets available. What do I do?
- This is a common problem. Try logging into your spouse's account (if you are not a split family) and see if the packets are tied to the other parent's account. Primary packets can only be linked to one family, unless it is a split family or finances are split.
- I've check my account and my spouse's account. Neither of us have the packets. What now?
- If you are positive that you are logging in with the correct information, just shoot an e-mail to [email protected] and let her know your packets aren't visible. She will check into the issue and get back with you. Enrollment time is very busy, so please allow a day or two for a reply.
- We are a split family and I am receiving the "secondary packet" - what does that mean?
- There is very little difference between the "primary packet" and the "secondary packet" for split families. The primary packet is simply the packet that lists more demographic information for the student. There is no need for redundancy, so the secondary packet skips those steps. This has no basis on custody, importance of packet, etc.
- Our family has recently split this year. How do we divide our financial obligations?
- Please reach out to us by e-mail if you are a newly split family. We will need to set you up to receive "primary" and "secondary" packets where each party enters their own financial information.
- We are a split family and our financial percentages have changed. How do we change this?
- Have each party involved send us an e-mail or phone us to let us know the new percentages. This must be agreed upon by both parties.
- I don't want to withdraw my kids right now but they are not returning next year. What do I need to do?
- What you do here for these enrollment packets does not affect the current school year. This is only for next school year.
- We are not sure if we are moving. Should we go ahead and re-enroll for next year?
- Yes! Complete the enrollment packet and submit to make sure that your space is held for your child. If you move outside of Bayou Academy's service area, you can request to be released by the Board of Directors.
- What happens if our family moves unexpectedly? Am I still held to that contract?
- This happens often. No worries! If you move outside of our service area, you can request to be released by sending a letter to the Board of Directors.
Tuition Prices 2024-2025