- *All athletic and extracurricular events are cancelled for this week.*
- Weight room and athletic fields are closed.
- Due to difficulties resulting from COVID-19, our baseball raffle has been moved to THIS Friday, May 1st. PLEASE get your tickets and money in to the office ASAP. Please see message below about office hours.
Office & School
- We are operating under limited office hours. Please call the office before coming to the school to make sure someone is there. If you need assistance, we recommend you e-mail email@example.com and someone will get back with you promptly.
- We will be operating under Distance Learning Protocols for the remainder of this semester. We are hopeful that we can open campus for some of our events in May. We will let you know as this situation progresses.
- Please see below about our Virtual Spring Book Fair! It is open April 20th - May 3rd! It ends this Sunday!
- Elementary Chapel is at 10am on Wednesday on a Zoom call. Please get with your child's teacher to get the meeting ID and password. Hope to see you there!
- The summer day care program is for this school year's K3 – 5th grade students. It is open for registration for our current students now and will open to the public this week. We will have smaller class sizes and will be following the health department guidelines for child care centers.
- 6th Grade PARENTS! If you haven't sent your pictures, please do so ASAP. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it. Thank you!
- Driver’s Ed is open to anyone that will be 14 years old or older by June 1st. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions. Most questions can be answered on the pdf document located in this week's announcement e-mail.
- Parents - we are trying to find things for our yearbook. We are specifically looking for any Tennis photos that you may have taken at practices, etc. as well as Track photos. Even just a photo of your child practicing will help out. Any photos from ANY event that you think would be helpful, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We are going to need your help collecting these photos, so please be watching for photo requests in the next couple of weeks. Thank you!
- See below about possible *BAND* sign-ups!
- 9th - 12th Students: If you are interested in joining Annual Staff for the 2020 - 2021 school year, please click THIS LINK and fill out this form. Please fill the form out completely and be specific when you answer questions since we cannot have a meeting. Signups will be close on Wednesday morning (April 29th.) This is open for 9th - 12th grade. Please note there are limited spots available for this class.
- We will be holding a virtual Who's Who, National Honor Society Induction, & Mu Alpha Theta Induction. It will stream on our YouTube channel. This will be THIS THURSDAY.
- 7th - 12th Students - we would LOVE to have a band. If you would even be remotely interested, please fill out THIS form and let us know. You do NOT have to have any prior knowledge of reading music, etc. This is not an official sign-up, just letting us know you'd be interested in learning more. We do need a certain number of students to make this work - so please sign up! Learn to read music, find your "group," and open yourself up for the potential to get great college scholarships!
- Looking Ahead
- All events will be held on the dates below, in streamed form. Times for each will be TBA.
- April 30th - Who's Who/National Honor Society/Mu Alpha Theta - 7:00pm - Streaming on our YouTube Channel.
- May - Spring Athletic Awards (Exact date will be updated here, soon.)
- May - HS Academic Awards Night (Exact date will be updated here, soon.)
- May 11th - 6th Grade Graduation
- May 12th - K5 Graduation
- May 12th - Elementary Academic Awards
- May 15th - Senior Graduation
Elementary Parents: We will miss our Spring Book Fair this year! Since we cannot be together, we will have a virtual one instead! 📚💙 Orders over $25 ship free! Please help support our library and encourage your child to READ and develop a LOVE of reading! ❤️