- *All athletic and extracurricular events are cancelled for this week.*
- We are operating on 4-day office hours. Monday - Thursday, 10am - 2pm. Please call if you have any questions.
- We will notify everyone of school plans for the subsequent week on FRIDAYS. Each Friday, we will let you know the plan for the next week.
- If you have not already downloaded Zoom, please do so! Teachers & students will be using this for most classes. Please see the "student announcement" below!
- School Procedures:
- K3 - 3rd - We are using "packets" that are prepared weekly. There are plastic drawers outside the elementary building where you can drop off and pick up. Please use your REMIND texts & e-mails to continue communicating with your teachers.
- 4th - 6th - We will be using Canvas & your Microsoft E-mail. Teachers will mainly be communicating with the student directly through these tools. Canvas is new to these students, so please help them learn how to look around and find their assignments. We recommend using a planner or making a daily list of assignments. *IF ANYONE IN GRADES 4-6 ONLY HAVE PHONE ACCESS TO COMPLETE THEIR CANVAS ASSIGNMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT MR. AYCOCK.*
- 7th - 12th - Canvas will be our main tool. Your teacher will communicate any other directions to you. Be sure to check your school e-mail and Canvas DAILY. Zoom calls will likely be used to have class.
- Looking Ahead
- ALL EVENTS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFIED.
- March 30th - Who's Who/Mu Alpha Theta/Honor Society - 8:15am *date change*
- April 6th - Deadline for Dr. Dave Granville Scholarship (seniors only)
- April 9th - 4th Grade Play - 8:30am
- April 23rd - Colt Classic Golf Tournament - Tee Time 1:00pm
- April 24th - Special Olympics
- May 1st - Sunfest
- May 4th - Spring Athletic Awards
- May 4th - HS Academic Awards Night - 6:30pm
- May 7th - K5 Graduation
- May 8th - Senior Graduation
- May 11th - 6th Grade Graduation
- May 12th - Elementary Academic Awards
Calling all Alumni!
We want your information! We would love to begin sending each of you a copy of our student-produced newspaper! Please use THIS form and make sure we have your updated contact info!
1. Be SURE to check Canvas! There are a handful of students who have not communicated with their teachers. We are still having school. We are currently operating under our Distance Learning Protocols. We are fortunate to be able to continue your education through these means. Please communicate with us if you are having technology issues or trouble with Canvas.
2. Baseball raffle money is due by April 3rd. Please turn this into the high school office. Please make sure your name is on your tickets so we can keep up with who sold each one. The drawing will be April 6th.